StarCraft! (SMCS)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft 24/7 Survival Server! 188.165.197.199:25573

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
End of the road.
Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 00:18 by theonlysos
We had a good run, but I have decided to shut the server down.

Due to the map files being too large - they cannot be put up for download, I'm sorry.

It's been a pleasure playing with you, and thank you for your constant support.

And you are all welcome to join us on the BlazeCraft/SMCS game night, to play with the people you have been playing with in the past months.

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 8
Latest topics
» Lol, does anybody else come on the website just for the heck of it to see if anybody has posted since "the shut down".
Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitimeby theonlysos Wed 19 Aug 2015, 01:21

» Server on?
Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitimeby Backejacke Sun 27 Oct 2013, 21:17

» Map Download Link
Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitimeby Backejacke Sun 27 Oct 2013, 08:58

» a little late and I know you guys probablydon't come on the server anymore but..
Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitimeby theonlysos Mon 24 Dec 2012, 10:57

» End of the road.
Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitimeby Forloftol Mon 17 Dec 2012, 03:12

» Server status.
Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitimeby EimajOzear Sat 01 Dec 2012, 05:56

» The scariest fucking thing ever
Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitimeby Portard Sat 17 Nov 2012, 04:02

» I feel sorry for the future of humanity.
Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitimeby Forloftol Fri 16 Nov 2012, 04:44

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 52 registered users
The newest registered user is redhabybbahape

Our users have posted a total of 2296 messages in 427 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Forloftol abuse of item spawning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatansSoul
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SatansSoul

Forloftol abuse of item spawning Empty
PostSubject: Forloftol abuse of item spawning   Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 09:01

This is punishment time forloftol, I warned you about this when you did it as Admin.
There is no excuse for spawning items for players in a SURVIVAL SERVER.

Forloftol abuse of item spawning Forloftolabuse

Forloftol abuse of item spawning Forloftolabuse2

Forloftol abuse of item spawning Forloftolabuse3

Forloftol abuse of item spawning Forloftolabuse4
Back to top Go down
Forloftol
Admin
Admin
Forloftol

PostSubject: Re: Forloftol abuse of item spawning   Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 16:20

[06:07] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: We know you've been abusing the ability to spawn items.
[06:07] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: YOU GAVE EIGHT STACKS OF DIAMOND BLOCKS?
[06:08] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: OVER 200 MOB EGGS?
[06:08] Truth593 / Forloftol: [06:03:54] Douglas Bacon: In the past weeks I haven't spawned in any stacks of diamonds
[06:05:34] Douglas Bacon: I remember you Tping me to... Daca's house? Then you told him to mine some ore that was in the wall
[06:08] Truth593 / Forloftol: Mob eggs?
[06:08] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: We asked people ingame if you gave them things
[06:08] Truth593 / Forloftol: I haven't GIVEN anyone any mob eggs or diamond blocks
[06:08] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: You gave someone eight stacks of diamond blocks
[06:08] Truth593 / Forloftol: ....WHY would I?
[06:08] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: I have proof
[06:09] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: Of someone saying you WE'd their tunnel into diamond ore
[06:09] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: And of someone saying you gave them eight stacks of diamond blocks
[06:10] Truth593 / Forloftol: I can't WE diamond blocks, or couldn't as an admin because of permissions. And I have told Sos about the Daca thing, he was there, scroll up and read. As for the eggs I have no clue, what type were they?
[06:11] Truth593 / Forloftol: Diamond ore*
[06:11] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: Skeleton, silverfish and creeper
[06:11] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: And co-owner can WE anything
[06:11] Truth593 / Forloftol: I got coowner yesterday.
[06:11] Truth593 / Forloftol: Before that I was an admin.
[06:12] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: There's no point denying it
[06:12] Truth593 / Forloftol: Go ask Sos, I'm not denying anything that isn't false.
[06:12] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: I have loads of screens of people saying you gave them diamond stuff
[06:12] Truth593 / Forloftol: Then put them up.
[06:12] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: https://smcs.forumotion.co.uk/t78-forloftol-abuse-of-item-spawning
[06:12] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: Adding two more now
[06:12] Truth593 / Forloftol: The only things I recall giving them was some armor and some weapons / tools
[06:13] Truth593 / Forloftol: Which Sos knew I was doing completely yesterday
[06:13] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: Even that is illegal
[06:13] Truth593 / Forloftol: Wel Sos obviously didn't care.
[06:13] Truth593 / Forloftol: So you can go take that up with him.
[06:13] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: I doubt he knew about the time you place diamond ore in everyone's homes
[06:13] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: Yeah
[06:13] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: I saw that
[06:14] Truth593 / Forloftol: I have no placed diamond ore in anyones home, the only time I "Put raw diamonds in peoples chests" - Quote that if you want. - Was the reason why you warned me as an admin.
Back to top Go down
SatansSoul
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SatansSoul

PostSubject: Re: Forloftol abuse of item spawning   Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 16:23

I'm interested to find out what you think that proves, only that you've done this in the past.

Also, you only ever get one warning, admin or not, co-owner or not.
Back to top Go down
Forloftol
Admin
Admin
Forloftol

PostSubject: Re: Forloftol abuse of item spawning   Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 16:38

My personal thoughts about this report? Satan is attempting to seize his "Right" To be the only co-owner again. But hey, who wouldn't besides from the morally sound and just people? Anyway, back to my defense - The only time I have ever placed diamond ore, or placed diamond ore / raw diamonds into anybodies chests was weeks ago before you gave me the warning. So with that logic you must have blatantly warned me but not informed Sos or anyone official, then kept the information as a retaliation just in case that in the future, I don't know - I somehow get promoted to your rank just to the average playing thinking that you did not suit it? But anyway, after that the only thing I have done is give armor and weapons / other rewards in the arena. Which really was part of the arena system, after that the only things I have given were weapons and armor out in the wild, most being in full sight of Sos - Him even looking in the chest to see its contents - And then him not minding, if you need a kind of time stamp for this Sos, it was when you said "I have a chest with this sort of armament in it" Or some kind of comment like that, which later you found that it was "Missing" and had jokingly asked if I had done something to it, which I denied by all rights. I am not going to defend my actions of the earliest rule breaking, because I admit that it was wrong - No person is perfect, and I have been warned about it so punishment for that - Even though it was wrong, would be blatantly unjust, as for the later items of discussion, if Sos feels I need to be punished for something he saw in full view and the items that the transaction was about. Then he can punish me any way he see's fit. My ending comment? This is just something that Satan has been planning for a while - And I don't think any of you players were disagreeing with those actions at the time were you? So I am not fully to blame in the eyes of the American and the British Magistrates court system. Do what you think is right Sos, that's what being the Owner of a server is about, not being the Owner because you "Have a right to be." Like some people might believe.
Back to top Go down
Forloftol
Admin
Admin
Forloftol

PostSubject: Re: Forloftol abuse of item spawning   Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 16:44

I also quote Satan:

[06:16] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: I will tell you something though
[06:17] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: The majority of players think you should be permanantly demoted
[06:17] SatansRaz0r ︻┳デ═: This is players, not admins

Which is also another one of his attempts to empower himself over me through intimidation. Just something for Sos to see as some moral evidence for the claims against me.
Back to top Go down
SatansSoul
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SatansSoul

PostSubject: Re: Forloftol abuse of item spawning   Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 17:03

I had no objections with you being Co-Owner, my only issue was you climbed up to it faster than people should get it, again I did not object.

Also, I was not trying to empoyer myself over you, it was a simple statement that I thought you had the right to know, because I thought you'd see the situation through the eyes of the Admins/Sos.

You think I had a problem with you being Co-Owner? You're wrong, I sort of welcome it, but at the same time I was conflicted on whether 2 Co-Owner's was a good idea or not.

Also, for the record, I told sos that I warned you, over Xfire, he said "K" and we moved on with life, issues with admins are normally kept between the staff.

I will also let you know, we will use the court in-game to determine your punishment, and we will see what the players think should happen, a time for this has not been set yet, but if you are not there, you will have no way to defend yourself.

I am not trying to punish you by myself, I brought it up with other staff on Steam, I will not tell you what they said, that is private.

You seem like you think I plan things like this? I will tell you what I plan: Traps for griefers etc, I don't plan against other staff, although I am in charge of ranks, the Co-Owner promotion and demotion is sos's choice alone, but he still accepts what I think about it, and sometimes takes my opinion into account.

Back to top Go down
Forloftol
Admin
Admin
Forloftol

PostSubject: Re: Forloftol abuse of item spawning   Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 17:19

Not going to debate with any of that, I've said my online defense.

The times I'm available to go to this "Ingame court" - Which is subject to change from a few days before up to the day (Not during it) Because of my routine and career decisions:
Not today - Saturday the 14th of april - Because I have a lovely canoeing trip to the coast.
Sunday - I have work from 10:00 up to 18:00 which could carry over dramatically.
Monday - Nothing planned yet, could be called out for things at school as I'm one of the leading school technicians.
Tuesday - Back to school and as far as I know no plans after 15:30.
Wednesday - ""
Thursday - "" - Possible rehearsal from 19:00 to 21:00.
Friday - ""
Saturday - All day I should be free (High possibility of change).
Sunday - Ditto the previous Sunday.

And the weeks repeat themselves.
Back to top Go down
SatansSoul
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SatansSoul

PostSubject: Re: Forloftol abuse of item spawning   Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 16:42

In the depths of my screenshots I came across the old abuse where he put Diamond Ore in people's homes.

This is just to prove he had previously been warned.

Forloftol abuse of item spawning Forloftolabuse2012

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forloftol abuse of item spawning   Forloftol abuse of item spawning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forloftol abuse of item spawning
Page 1 of 1