StarCraft! (SMCS)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft 24/7 Survival Server! 188.165.197.199:25573

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
End of the road.
Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 00:18 by theonlysos
We had a good run, but I have decided to shut the server down.

Due to the map files being too large - they cannot be put up for download, I'm sorry.

It's been a pleasure playing with you, and thank you for your constant support.

And you are all welcome to join us on the BlazeCraft/SMCS game night, to play with the people you have been playing with in the past months.

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 8
Latest topics
» Lol, does anybody else come on the website just for the heck of it to see if anybody has posted since "the shut down".
Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeby theonlysos Wed 19 Aug 2015, 01:21

» Server on?
Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeby Backejacke Sun 27 Oct 2013, 21:17

» Map Download Link
Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeby Backejacke Sun 27 Oct 2013, 08:58

» a little late and I know you guys probablydon't come on the server anymore but..
Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeby theonlysos Mon 24 Dec 2012, 10:57

» End of the road.
Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeby Forloftol Mon 17 Dec 2012, 03:12

» Server status.
Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeby EimajOzear Sat 01 Dec 2012, 05:56

» The scariest fucking thing ever
Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeby Portard Sat 17 Nov 2012, 04:02

» I feel sorry for the future of humanity.
Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeby Forloftol Fri 16 Nov 2012, 04:44

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 52 registered users
The newest registered user is redhabybbahape

Our users have posted a total of 2296 messages in 427 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SatansSoul
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SatansSoul

Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. Empty
PostSubject: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 04:01

You wanted proof that you had the hack, Forloftol? Here it is, along with dpms saying he has it.

Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. Forloftolclienthack

Get rid of the hacks, or I get rid of you both.

Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. Rulee

Back to top Go down
theonlysos
Owner
Owner
theonlysos

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 04:29

Remove the hacks, or 2week-PERM ban depending on how generous Satan and I are feeling.
Back to top Go down
https://smcs.forumotion.co.uk
Bacon
Banned
Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 04:35

Not removing it. It has useful options when it comes to building. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
SatansSoul
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SatansSoul

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 04:41

Ok then, enjoy a ban.

1 Month.

What about you Forloftol?
Back to top Go down
Bacon
Banned
Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 04:46

I figured you'd go through with it... All I'm saying is, if you value the server staying up, unban me. You have 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
SatansSoul
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SatansSoul

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 05:32

Are you threatening to DDoS the server?

I'll IP ban you right now.
Back to top Go down
SatansSoul
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SatansSoul

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 05:38

IP banned, good luck with your stupid threat, I'll ban Truth now, just incase he's in on it.
Back to top Go down
Bacon
Banned
Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 06:36

Eh, not exactly a denial of service... I have other plans. I'm willing to not go through with it if you just unban me. What I'm planning is about the lowest thing I think I can do. It would be punishing all of the players just to get a point across, which I don't want to do. Also, I'm only doing it because of you, Satan. I'm not angry at Sos or anything, so I don't want to do this. But if you push me further and don't unban me, it's all I think I can do.
Back to top Go down
Bacon
Banned
Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 06:38

Also, don't bother banning Truth. He doesn't know about it. Only person who knows about it is me.
Back to top Go down
SatansSoul
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SatansSoul

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 06:58

If you can do what you say you can, you're a threat to the server.

Therefore, you aren't getting unbanned.
Back to top Go down
theonlysos
Owner
Owner
theonlysos

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 08:00

Ban stays. I don't care about your excuses. You didn't follow and rules and you just threatened the ENTIRE server.

Last edited by theonlysos on Fri 22 Jun 2012, 09:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Forloftol
Admin
Admin
Forloftol

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 08:27

This is petty and pathetic. It really is. I am not in on any 'plan' to get rid of the server, if you really believe that I have any ability to do so then you seriously need to grow up Satan. No one is going to DDoS the server; no offence to you Bacon - From experience I doubt you can do anything to stop it. The 'client' 'I' use is Nodus. It is no different from using the mod TMI. To me it is a building aid and nothing more. There is no hacking involved. And thus no rule has been broken.

Your information is also very incorrect Satan. Using the feature called 'Spider' Is not an 'aVo' hack. Nothing to do with them. If you're going to ban me for using a building aid then you can also ban anyone who has TMI installed. Because that is also a building aid. Sure; Nodus has its bad features such as 'Nuker' or 'Fly' or 'Forcefield'. None of which I use. If someone owns a gun - Have they shot someone? No. They are not a killer based on that fact. Does the use of TMI mean someone is a griever because they spawn in stacks upon stacks of gravel to place around? Also no.

All your evidence that I am a 'hacker' or a 'rule breaker' is completely circumstantial. No less wrong than prejudice or discrimination. If someone is black - Are they going to mug you? If someone is a woman - Should they just sit in the kitchen cooking? No. Not at all.

Here is the list of features and a quick definition of which ones I myself use:
Unpushable - Mobs or players are not able to push me and cannot make me move.
Waterwalking - Clientside, it turns all lava and water into blocks. Allowing me to freely stand on them. Also allowing me to easily make a floating structure on top of the liquid.
Fly - Exactly like the Creative fly mode. But more accurate and sharp with no 'drifting' as I would call it.
Highjump - Allowing me to jump over 3 blocks at once.
Spider - The ability to stick to walls and ceilings.
Sprint - Everlasting sprint.
Fullbright - Light in the dark.
Weather - All particles turned off.
And finally; Derp - Purely fun for me to look at.

During my building and redstoning these features have helped me immensely. There is no reason why these should not be allowed. Or why they should be considered as 'hacking' when they are clearly not. I have never denied that I have had Nodus in the last 2 weeks (Which is the length of time I have had it) And openly told Sos about it. Until now he has allowed me to use it for non-grieve purposes - And under extremely strict use in order to aid me in construction.

That is my appeal. I await Sos' answer.

Last edited by Forloftol on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 08:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
theonlysos
Owner
Owner
theonlysos

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 08:32

Also DPMS if you prove, somehow that you didn't do it and you were lying, or whatever. You will stay banned for the threat. I won't tolerate it. And if you are unbanned. You will start at Default.
Back to top Go down
SatansSoul
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SatansSoul

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 08:53

I don't care WHY you had it installed Truth, you had it installed, even though you're a staff member.

Staff are the face of the server, yet you've proven that you can't even follow the simple rules, there is no excuse you can come up with that will make me change my mind.

Either delete it, or stay banned.
Back to top Go down
Forloftol
Admin
Admin
Forloftol

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 08:55

No rule is broken. I have not been hacking or using a 'hacked' client.
Back to top Go down
SatansSoul
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SatansSoul

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 09:02

Nodus is a client hack.

A.K.A, a hacked client, so therefore, you have broken the no hacking rule.
Back to top Go down
Forloftol
Admin
Admin
Forloftol

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 09:41

It is hardly a client hack. Do your research.
Back to top Go down
SatansSoul
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SatansSoul

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 09:45

I'm locking this topic.

Conversation end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.   Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dpmsproductions and Forloftol, Nodus client hack.
Page 1 of 1