StarCraft! (SMCS)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft 24/7 Survival Server! 188.165.197.199:25573

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
End of the road.
DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 00:18 by theonlysos
We had a good run, but I have decided to shut the server down.

Due to the map files being too large - they cannot be put up for download, I'm sorry.

It's been a pleasure playing with you, and thank you for your constant support.

And you are all welcome to join us on the BlazeCraft/SMCS game night, to play with the people you have been playing with in the past months.

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 8
Latest topics
» Lol, does anybody else come on the website just for the heck of it to see if anybody has posted since "the shut down".
DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeby theonlysos Wed 19 Aug 2015, 01:21

» Server on?
DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeby Backejacke Sun 27 Oct 2013, 21:17

» Map Download Link
DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeby Backejacke Sun 27 Oct 2013, 08:58

» a little late and I know you guys probablydon't come on the server anymore but..
DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeby theonlysos Mon 24 Dec 2012, 10:57

» End of the road.
DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeby Forloftol Mon 17 Dec 2012, 03:12

» Server status.
DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeby EimajOzear Sat 01 Dec 2012, 05:56

» The scariest fucking thing ever
DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeby Portard Sat 17 Nov 2012, 04:02

» I feel sorry for the future of humanity.
DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeby Forloftol Fri 16 Nov 2012, 04:44

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 52 registered users
The newest registered user is redhabybbahape

Our users have posted a total of 2296 messages in 427 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

DPMSproductions

Go down 
+4
Portard
theonlysos
Bacon
SatansSoul
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SatansSoul
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SatansSoul

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 06:31

Permanant ban for grief.

All ban appeals will be denied instantly.

Back to top Go down
Bacon
Banned
Bacon

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 06:50

a) wasn't just me (Retro, Jantey, Wadey)
b) sos told me to do it. I got a book from him titled "the plan" that told me the target, the owner, and to destroy it. I didn't know he was kidding until he told me earlier today, after it happened. Sorry, I didn't know he was joking. There was been so much tension between Sos and Port lately that I wasn't honestly surprised.
Back to top Go down
theonlysos
Owner
Owner
theonlysos

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 06:55

Uhh no, the book said to wait at the location you were at for more information.
If I knew where you left it, I could get it to show people.
Back to top Go down
https://smcs.forumotion.co.uk
Bacon
Banned
Bacon

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 07:00

I still thought you wanted me to attack. And I only did a TINY bit. All those massive cubes of lava/other assorted blocks, and the entire region that had the obsidian tower, were done by Retro. Oh, and I THINK the book is in my inventory. If not, I put it back in the ender chest. So sorry.

EDIT: About Jantey and Wadey, Wadey was only involved in the planning. He didn't destroy anything. I don't think Jantey destroyed anything, but I can't be sure.
Back to top Go down
Portard
Admin+
Admin+
Portard

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 07:15

Ever thought that the book might have been a TEST to prove how honourable you were? If SOS told you to jump off a cliff, would you?
Back to top Go down
Bacon
Banned
Bacon

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 07:20

Hmm... Idk. I guess you might have a point.
Back to top Go down
Portard
Admin+
Admin+
Portard

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 07:31

50 Hours of work, Also I own DPMS island, and don't even think of saying anything about it. Also, Jantey says you're lying and Wadey admits to being there, but not doing anything. (And yet he doesn't report it)
CBA to upload screenies, if asked I will.
Back to top Go down
Bacon
Banned
Bacon

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 07:39

=/ Please don't take DPMS Island. If it makes you feel better, at least just blow it up. I know you're obviously angry, but think about Retro. He did it too. And he did more than I did. All those massive cubes of lava and other items were him. The entire country where my old house on Fria was leading up to the snow region was him, as well as about half of the area in the country connected to the mainland by the bridge, where the metro was. I know you're angry but I'm sorry. Wadey and Retro just told me they were planning it, so I showed them Sos's book, so they said we should do it. If I had known Sos was kidding, or didn't want me to do it yet (what with the book saying "wait for further orders" or whatever), I would never have even considered doing it. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
ReTrOzDeMoN
Mod
Mod
ReTrOzDeMoN

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 07:46

The smell of bullshit overwhelmed me so much I may have to take a while to re-adjust myself
Back to top Go down
Bacon
Banned
Bacon

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 07:47

What?
Back to top Go down
ReTrOzDeMoN
Mod
Mod
ReTrOzDeMoN

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 07:59

Dpms seems to think that if he can move all the blame on to me he will be able to have himself reinstated. Me and Wadey were talking about claiming Fria for Mexi-Cuba for a troll and we invited Dpms into our plan and Dpms said "we're gonna need some tnt cannons" so we got to Fria and Dpms surrounds the island with tnt cannons, I did one or two aswell I will accept that then Dpms activates them all so we get started and Jantey and Dpms start with the tnt I'll also admit to that and I did do the blocks I'll admit that! But I am not taking the blame for everything when I did not do everything and Dpms also go rid of all the tnt cannons, I believe this is to try get Jantey and I into more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Portard
Admin+
Admin+
Portard

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 07:59

Every time DPM Is banned

"Im sorry"

Suddenly... unbanned...

Well I guess DPM will be here for another year or so.

(Sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
Bacon
Banned
Bacon

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 08:01

Don't have to insult me... Also, I didn't think you were taking it over as a troll. I thought you literally wanted it BOOM. The TNT cannons didn't even work. And if you wanted to take it over, why did you destroy nearly the entire island?
Back to top Go down
Portard
Admin+
Admin+
Portard

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 08:04

wut?

No I own DPMS Island for Fria being destroyed, I don't even know what you're on about, PLUS DPMS Island is only 1/8 of the size of Fria, WHICH IS UNREPAIRABLE, But even if you're unbanned for WHATEVER reason im keeping it, wether you like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Portard
Admin+
Admin+
Portard

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 08:08

DPMSproductions 144702_OBJECTION

A (Not so) clear contradiciton:

DPMSproductions 20120826212401

He also went on to say of him being AFRAID of DPM banning him and making up some phony grief story to keep him banned, Although, would that not make him the ringleader? I mean, Retro obviously is Admin+? Why would he fear DPM?

Back to top Go down
theonlysos
Owner
Owner
theonlysos

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 08:16

And what about the world edited stuff?
Back to top Go down
https://smcs.forumotion.co.uk
ReTrOzDeMoN
Mod
Mod
ReTrOzDeMoN

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 08:23

Port, I will apologise althought my words are probably worth nothing to you, but oh well, I will apologise when I am being blamed for what I did and althought it is too late I have realised what I have done is wrong and I realise that port is annoyed because, I spent a lot of time on Mexi-Cuba and the thought of losing it has made me realise the consiquences of my actions. I know this is a bit low to say but this is my "first time offence" and yes it is not like me but someone people do stupid things.
Back to top Go down
Portard
Admin+
Admin+
Portard

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 08:27

ReTrOzDeMoN wrote:
i r sorry plz farguv meh fur gref
Back to top Go down
Jant3y

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 08:29

that was unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
blueblood34

blueblood34

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: just saying   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 08:33

hhhhhhmmmmmm im just comenting here
Back to top Go down
Portard
Admin+
Admin+
Portard

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 08:37

There is this wall, somewhere in my brain, Ok lemme put it this way

-----------------I-I
I am this close ^ to blowing up Mexi-Cuba with a nuclear bomb then claiming the remains as you decided to CLAIM AND RUIN FRIA.

Only way you deserve anything is by

A: DPM you kill a pony and wear its suit while rebuilding Fria while muted
B: Retro rebuild Fria while blowing up Mexi-Cuba,

But obviously thats pure torture to you selfish Suka's
Back to top Go down
blueblood34

blueblood34

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: just saying   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 08:39

i know ive been banned have not seen it but im with port sort off here the punishments a little harsh but retro was not the main colprit i belive
Back to top Go down
ReTrOzDeMoN
Mod
Mod
ReTrOzDeMoN

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 08:43

I did not say I was going to actually run Fira, the intial plan was to put a flag and copy and paste a few choppers over as a troll joke.
Back to top Go down
Portard
Admin+
Admin+
Portard

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 08:44

There not punishments.... There my sadistic dreams...
Back to top Go down
Portard
Admin+
Admin+
Portard

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 08:45

ReTrOzDeMoN wrote:
I did not say I was going to actually run Fira, the intial plan was to put a flag and copy and paste a few choppers over as a troll joke.

Still griefing, is it not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DPMSproductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPMSproductions   DPMSproductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DPMSproductions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next