StarCraft! (SMCS)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft 24/7 Survival Server! 188.165.197.199:25573

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
End of the road.
my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 00:18 by theonlysos
We had a good run, but I have decided to shut the server down.

Due to the map files being too large - they cannot be put up for download, I'm sorry.

It's been a pleasure playing with you, and thank you for your constant support.

And you are all welcome to join us on the BlazeCraft/SMCS game night, to play with the people you have been playing with in the past months.

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 8
Latest topics
» Lol, does anybody else come on the website just for the heck of it to see if anybody has posted since "the shut down".
my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeby theonlysos Wed 19 Aug 2015, 01:21

» Server on?
my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeby Backejacke Sun 27 Oct 2013, 21:17

» Map Download Link
my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeby Backejacke Sun 27 Oct 2013, 08:58

» a little late and I know you guys probablydon't come on the server anymore but..
my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeby theonlysos Mon 24 Dec 2012, 10:57

» End of the road.
my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeby Forloftol Mon 17 Dec 2012, 03:12

» Server status.
my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeby EimajOzear Sat 01 Dec 2012, 05:56

» The scariest fucking thing ever
my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeby Portard Sat 17 Nov 2012, 04:02

» I feel sorry for the future of humanity.
my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeby Forloftol Fri 16 Nov 2012, 04:44

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 52 registered users
The newest registered user is redhabybbahape

Our users have posted a total of 2296 messages in 427 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)

Go down 
+2
Forloftol
awesomecraft17
6 posters
AuthorMessage
awesomecraft17

awesomecraft17

my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) Empty
PostSubject: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 03:25

Well, I've been thinking about applying for builder for quite a while now and decided that i guess i finally would. As you know I've been playing on the server for some time and I know I’m not a vet on this new account but i don't think that really matters lol but I just like building. My island house is pretty cool if you saw it and same on the last world that we were on... but ill still post some pics and you guys saw some of my houses and my animal farm on the past servers but I did have a huge city that I built that got deleted on another server (the world got reset), if you want to ask about it go onto play.ballzofsteel.com and ask head maniac about it (he is an admin and yes, it was pretty detailed and built well I believe but it may not have been cool to somebody else) and I am starting a few new houses (that’s what I mainly want builder for to build houses and tons of them) but I do have to confess I never got into the category of Redstone Laughing and i will be posting new pictures after time because I don't believe just my island is enough. So well... Here they are! Wink

Last edited by awesomecraft17 on Sat 04 Aug 2012, 07:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
awesomecraft17

awesomecraft17

my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) Empty
PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 03:26

aw man i you guys probably cant get to the pictures D::: so i guess youll just have to see my island
Back to top Go down
awesomecraft17

awesomecraft17

PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 03:56

oh wait nvm you guys can just copy and paste te link for it to work
Back to top Go down
Forloftol
Admin
Admin
Forloftol

PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 04:06

I am afraid only you are able to access those images as the links only lead to your hard drive, please could you upload all images to this website: www.imgur.com or some other similar site, and then provide the correct link so that we may see the images.
Back to top Go down
awesomecraft17

awesomecraft17

PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 04:58

o hi forloftol but will do
Back to top Go down
awesomecraft17

awesomecraft17

PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 05:02

ok here is the link to show my mini island
Back to top Go down
awesomecraft17

awesomecraft17

PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 05:02

Back to top Go down
SatansSoul
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SatansSoul

PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 09:02

You don't need to spam, just edit your posts.
Back to top Go down
awesomecraft17

awesomecraft17

PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 09:23

hi satan and ok sorry
Back to top Go down
awesomecraft17

awesomecraft17

PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 13:23

am just about 20 minutes into 1 of 2 of my modern houses and so far the first one is kind of good (this is to help you guys choose if i deserve builder or not), but like i said really i just love to design and build houses and thats why i would love builder
Back to top Go down
The_Poacher101
Mod
Mod
The_Poacher101

PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 05:54

I think that before a definitive answer can be given, you will have to create more structures to show consistency in your buildings. But from what i can see you seem to know what you are doing to get the rank.

Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
awesomecraft17

awesomecraft17

PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 09:52

thanks poach, it's just that everything ive done is mean and seems to never wanna get takin a picture of like in real life but ive made some pretty cool houses not big just cool designs
Back to top Go down
awesomecraft17

awesomecraft17

PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 22:53

nobody else gonna answer Sad? well i'm goin to upload my new modern house design right now, yes i dont care if it was on creative i just love showing my designs Smile

https://imgur.com/a/VTvqX

Hope you guys like them if you do feel free to to tell me what you think of it Very Happy

eh please anybody read this?
Back to top Go down
Jant3y

PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 05:22

This is a pretty decent house, but I can't judge your building quality from just one building. Post more and I'll give you a concrete reply.
Back to top Go down
Forloftol
Admin
Admin
Forloftol

PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 19:21

Meh, I'm not impressed, even less points due to the fact it was done in creative.
Back to top Go down
SatansSoul
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SatansSoul

PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 19:22

^
Back to top Go down
Portard
Admin+
Admin+
Portard

PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2012, 06:31

Il have to say no, ALTHOUGH you DO have ALOT of Potentiol IMO.
Back to top Go down
awesomecraft17

awesomecraft17

PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 07:17

thanks guys for telling me lol i hated it that no one would even give me feedback =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)   my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my builder's application ( for one reason only to design houses and help build them on this server)
Page 1 of 1