StarCraft! (SMCS)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft 24/7 Survival Server! 188.165.197.199:25573

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
End of the road.
I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 00:18 by theonlysos
We had a good run, but I have decided to shut the server down.

Due to the map files being too large - they cannot be put up for download, I'm sorry.

It's been a pleasure playing with you, and thank you for your constant support.

And you are all welcome to join us on the BlazeCraft/SMCS game night, to play with the people you have been playing with in the past months.

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 8
Latest topics
» Lol, does anybody else come on the website just for the heck of it to see if anybody has posted since "the shut down".
I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeby theonlysos Wed 19 Aug 2015, 01:21

» Server on?
I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeby Backejacke Sun 27 Oct 2013, 21:17

» Map Download Link
I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeby Backejacke Sun 27 Oct 2013, 08:58

» a little late and I know you guys probablydon't come on the server anymore but..
I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeby theonlysos Mon 24 Dec 2012, 10:57

» End of the road.
I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeby Forloftol Mon 17 Dec 2012, 03:12

» Server status.
I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeby EimajOzear Sat 01 Dec 2012, 05:56

» The scariest fucking thing ever
I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeby Portard Sat 17 Nov 2012, 04:02

» I feel sorry for the future of humanity.
I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeby Forloftol Fri 16 Nov 2012, 04:44

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 52 registered users
The newest registered user is redhabybbahape

Our users have posted a total of 2296 messages in 427 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pwnguin

I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. Empty
PostSubject: I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info.   I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 11:38

I am sick of being trolled.

I am sick of being blamed wrongfully.

I am sick of getting griefed.

I am sick of being called names.

And I am sick of fighting with Sos.

If this continues to keep up, I might quit the server.

It pains me to say it.

----Pwnguin123

You eat crayons, You fart rainbows.
Back to top Go down
theonlysos
Owner
Owner
theonlysos

PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info.   I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 21:53

My responses in bold.

I am sick of being trolled. - It was once. Everything was fixed.

I am sick of being blamed wrongfully. - Uhm..When?

I am sick of getting griefed. - REPORT it, I haven't seen any recently

I am sick of being called names. - When?Same as above

And I am sick of fighting with Sos. - If you're talking about blazecraft, grow up. You did wrong.

If this continues to keep up, I might quit the server. Don't make idle threats. You're hardly on anyway

It pains me to say it. no it doesn't
Back to top Go down
https://smcs.forumotion.co.uk
SatansSoul
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SatansSoul

PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info.   I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 01:19

^

Honestly, this is like... your 9999th leaving thread, either leave or stop being a drama queen, it's getting annoying.
Back to top Go down
The_Poacher101
Mod
Mod
The_Poacher101

PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info.   I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 01:22

pwn, you don't have to make a big song and dance about it, its not like you have sworn an oath to stay in the server until your dying breath. if you want to leave, leave.
Back to top Go down
theonlysos
Owner
Owner
theonlysos

PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info.   I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 01:56

The_Poacher101 wrote:
pwn, you don't have to make a big song and dance about it, its not like you have sworn an oath to stay in the server until your dying breath. if you want to leave, leave.
Back to top Go down
Pwnguin

PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info.   I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 05:23

It was once. Everything was fixed. - Monsters in my house, That time you kept starving me, Putting TNT under my house as a "Joke".

Uhm..When? - Xray? Really? XRAY? dude, I don't even know how to install Xray. I don't understand how these "Clients" work.

REPORT it, I haven't seen any recently - Duggie02 had griefed me 3 times. My mob spawner was changed, and someone broke the spawner AGAIN.

When? Same as above - "Asskisser", "Suck up", "Gay", "Horrible Builder", "Childish". Any of those ring a bell?

If you're talking about blazecraft, grow up. You did wrong. -No response-

Don't make idle threats. You're hardly on anyway. - Maybe so, but there's been a lot going on, and I have little time to get on. And i's NONE of your buisness what's going on.

No it doesn't - Yes, it does. Your server is my FAVORITE. When I joined first, I knew I'd have many adventures and discover lots of treasure. And I have. I've fought monsters and taken over dungeons. Iv'e defended my house from Creepers that time there were no plugins. I've found diamonds and gold. I've slain the Enderdragon and got the egg. But best of all, I've made friends. If I were to quit, those would be just memories. The friends i'd made, the treasures I'd found, I'd hate to give it all up.
Back to top Go down
theonlysos
Owner
Owner
theonlysos

PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info.   I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 06:04

Pwnguin wrote:
It was once. Everything was fixed. - Monsters in my house, That time you kept starving me, Putting TNT under my house as a "Joke". Nothing bad happened. I kept you alive.

Uhm..When? - Xray? Really? XRAY? dude, I don't even know how to install Xray. I don't understand how these "Clients" work. We didnt punish you, we just had to take precautions

REPORT it, I haven't seen any recently - Duggie02 had griefed me 3 times. My mob spawner was changed, and someone broke the spawner AGAIN. - I mean, you didnt post a report.

When? Same as above - "Asskisser", "Suck up", "Gay", "Horrible Builder", "Childish". Any of those ring a bell? - 'Sticks and Stones'

If you're talking about blazecraft, grow up. You did wrong. -No response-

Don't make idle threats. You're hardly on anyway. - Maybe so, but there's been a lot going on, and I have little time to get on. And i's NONE of your buisness what's going on. - I never asked.

No it doesn't - Yes, it does. Your server is my FAVORITE. When I joined first, I knew I'd have many adventures and discover lots of treasure. And I have. I've fought monsters and taken over dungeons. Iv'e defended my house from Creepers that time there were no plugins. I've found diamonds and gold. I've slain the Enderdragon and got the egg. But best of all, I've made friends. If I were to quit, those would be just memories. The friends i'd made, the treasures I'd found, I'd hate to give it all up. - no response.
Back to top Go down
The_Poacher101
Mod
Mod
The_Poacher101

PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info.   I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 07:58

you make the server sound like the journey and great adventure of your life!?
Back to top Go down
Pwnguin

PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info.   I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 12:11

Well, it's not, But it was the great adventure of my MINECRAFT life. I have a life outside of minecraft.
Back to top Go down
theonlysos
Owner
Owner
theonlysos

PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info.   I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 20:47

Stop logging in as a guest. Log into your bloody account please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info.   I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I MIGHT(Note the MIGHT) quit the server. Read for info.
Page 1 of 1