StarCraft! (SMCS)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft 24/7 Survival Server! 188.165.197.199:25573

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
End of the road.
Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 00:18 by theonlysos
We had a good run, but I have decided to shut the server down.

Due to the map files being too large - they cannot be put up for download, I'm sorry.

It's been a pleasure playing with you, and thank you for your constant support.

And you are all welcome to join us on the BlazeCraft/SMCS game night, to play with the people you have been playing with in the past months.

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 8
Latest topics
» Lol, does anybody else come on the website just for the heck of it to see if anybody has posted since "the shut down".
Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby theonlysos Wed 19 Aug 2015, 01:21

» Server on?
Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Backejacke Sun 27 Oct 2013, 21:17

» Map Download Link
Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Backejacke Sun 27 Oct 2013, 08:58

» a little late and I know you guys probablydon't come on the server anymore but..
Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby theonlysos Mon 24 Dec 2012, 10:57

» End of the road.
Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Forloftol Mon 17 Dec 2012, 03:12

» Server status.
Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby EimajOzear Sat 01 Dec 2012, 05:56

» The scariest fucking thing ever
Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Portard Sat 17 Nov 2012, 04:02

» I feel sorry for the future of humanity.
Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Forloftol Fri 16 Nov 2012, 04:44

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 52 registered users
The newest registered user is redhabybbahape

Our users have posted a total of 2296 messages in 427 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Complaints

Go down 
+2
SatansSoul
Bacon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SatansSoul
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
SatansSoul

Complaints - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 08:26

You've been cocky throughout this entire thing, you threatened to attack the server.

Regardless of whether you could cause damage or not, you don't threaten to attack a server then expect to be forgiven in 2 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Bacon
Banned
Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 09:34

Satan, you're being far to pushy about this entire thing. I'm apologizing and appealing to everything, and yet you still push it aside, all because of bias. I know you only want me banned because you hate me. You've hated me for ages now, and I still am not quite sure why. I'm going to instead appeal directly to Sos because he isn't biased about this.
Back to top Go down
Forloftol
Admin
Admin
Forloftol

PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 19:25

...Well, Sos is biased aswell Bacon. I just woke up and am in my really logical and 'theoretical' mood.

Sos would be more inclined to side with you because he is feeling like Portard and Satan are trying to take over the server, directly or not. He feels like he doesn't have the complete power to make the better decision any more and is thus more likely to try anything in order to challenge those who are making him feel this way.

However, Satan is also biased due to the fact that for about a year (I suck at time estimating...) He has argued with you and me (Mostly me) Over trivial and serious things. He also feels that because you and Sos are good friends he feels like his position as coowner means nothing and is thus trying to make it mean something by 'taking control' (The latter only meaning to reference you to the previous paragraph).

But Portard... I don't know. I know he gets on with Satan but is also really ticked off about our building in his mountain even though we were warned he was building a city there (But forgot about it at the time) And thus may be feeling some resentment towards me, you and Sos; because we built the mountain - Which Satan had no part in making.

Bacon, you are biased because you have a good rivalry with Satan and, to be quite frank, I don't think you like the fact that he's a coowner and that anything he says, within reason, you have to follow. Hell, I don't think at any point in our FED arguments you two ever fought on the same side. Or if you did very rarely did so.

As for me, I'm pretty biased as well against Satan. I feel like he has been trying to push me for so long that I would try anything to get him demoted and banned. That isn't a confession, just how I feel. When he found some evidence that got me demoted from coowner which I aimed for so long, I was devastated. At that point in my life I really just couldn't handle it. But now I've 'grown up' so to speak (Not to mean any of you are not grown up) But to mean that I am now able to see where fault is in my actions; hence why I made my requiem. I could see that our relationships were slowing declining and leading to something like this.

While I enjoy this debating (Which I actually do, but not in a 'troll' way) It needs to stop because now it is verging on the point of flaming and raging. I actually found myself reaching for the 'lock topic' button after reading the second paragraph. We all need a clean slate. For the sake of our mental health, friendships and for the server which we all want to be successful (Some more than others).

So, I propose that we lock this topic after each arguer has giving one last reply to give his opinion. And then we arrange a meeting over Xfire, or Skype, to look at this from an equal footing, in a new peaceful environment, and to find a common solution.
Back to top Go down
EimajOzear

EimajOzear

PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 01:17

Personally, I think threatening the server was the final straw, no hard feelings, but that was a bad move
Back to top Go down
Bacon
Banned
Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 01:21

I agree with you completely Forl. Also, I find myself having many of the same feelings as you. I remember back then, when all I got was the Mod rank, and yet everybody else was getting these amazing ranks (and I had been a loyal member since day one) I was angry. I personally don't care anymore and am fine with my current Builder rank. Also, I remember when back in world three (I think it was three. We've had way to many worlds, can't keep track) and we all wanted Satan banned/demoted, so Sos had a talk with him and he got better about his behavior toward everybody else. Now I don't care about that either. I've grown up, and have found that all of this arguing has gotten us nowhere. We're going on three pages for this topic and four for the "Regarding DPM's Ban" topic. (By the way guys, it's DPMS, not DPM's. DPMS as in DudePersonManStuff). As soon as Satan, Port, and Sos get to write their opinions here, I'm all for a lock topic on both of the topics. I just want to forget about this.
Back to top Go down
theonlysos
Owner
Owner
theonlysos

PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 01:30

Bit of trivia: DPM's is short for Disruptive Pattern Material Razz

I'm rather fed up with the arguing which gets us nowhere except drawing us further apart. I'm not going to lie; I use xray when I'm on the server. Does that mean I'm using it maliciously? No, I use it to find hidden chests that greifers have placed, or hidden TNT etc.

I do feel that threatening the server was a bad move, and I understand why it angered people; but everyone says things that do not mean.

We really have three options:

1. Unban both and forget about this all.
2. Keep both perm banned.
3. Let the punishment of temp ban take it's course.

Back to top Go down
https://smcs.forumotion.co.uk
Forloftol
Admin
Admin
Forloftol

PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 01:35

I'm going to vote for the third option.

But just because your sparked something in my mind... Is that you somehow indirectly saying that us not using Nodus maliciously is okay?
Back to top Go down
Portard
Admin+
Admin+
Portard

PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 01:57

Forls Post deserves Forum Post of the Year.

Although DPM, You don't feel the same way. It seems more like you're trying to milk it and pretend that you were on about it, I don't know what you think or that I want you banned for building on my badass mountain or anything but, And I bet you if you were an admin+ and I was a builder with Nodus you WOULD ban me because if you didn't you'd be letting the server down, Plus we were getting ranks maby because we didn't COMPLAIN so much? Honestly I was surprised to get mod so quickly but I took it on myself, most people think mod or admin is: "OH CREATIVE OH EASY" when it can sometimes (like now) be quite a burden. Threatening the server and then saying "Oh sorry its because I was angry" I mean if you're father beat you or something (No offence Forl) it would seem reasonable to say things like that. But I mean its only 25 days and theres plenty of servers. Matter of fact you NEVER Play survival, you may aswell join a whitelisted (to stop griefers) creative server and come back here in 25 days. I mean I know for a fact from this steam chat that people, even with creative understand its a survival server. I've always played survival on each and every map but i've never seen a few people and they think its simply "Get creative, never go out of it" Remember when forl was banned? He never flamed or caused wars or actually, he was always cool about it. If he wasn't cool about it I would have not defended him, I mean there was a few /offline moments but still, you were banned and demoted and guesswhat you do? "Unban me, you have 24 hours" when you had a HACK, Forl just ruined the economy. Also here is the steam logs of SOS saying he's starting legit, proving people like me, retro, Poacher and SOS actually play legit sometimes because it IS a survival server:

Sos: Tomorrow actually, im starting legit
Evilorber: orly?
Sos: And using the base as storage

And you're not exactly "Loyal" if you think you can get away with breaking the rules, I haven't seen forl complain about being banned and im sure he understood it. Oh and EVERYONE is biased, Excuse the language but "Bitching" to the server owner shouldn't.
Servers are about the community, thats why I put the poll. Everyone is biased, although I always tried not to be I was at one point or another, or maby 3 or 4, maby 5? 6? Anyway we are ALL biased, Its not like I have a grudge on you, I mean sure im pissed (or should I say WAS, nah I still kinda am pissed) about the mountain incident but its not like, Bannable. You were banned for having a griefing client, I qoute again "If a man has a gun and does not use it, why does he have it?" Also I am being extremely biased in these posts and I know that. And SOS May be the owner but if a communtity wants something it generally goes through, otherwise its like communism. Also, OBJECTION! This argueing has got you unbanned because SOS is under alot of stress from it and is "FED" up of it (hurr durr see wat i did thar?) and also on the "taking over the server thing". Sos could BAN us from the CONSOLE, we can't take over a server without the console. I mean we might be the people with the most power. If I were to take over the server i'd probably do some bad things, (Make it a hardcore medieval roleplay server or some survival thing)

Even if Kak had nodus i'd ban him, even if I like him alot and you know that, because it is against the rules. And actually me and Satan only get on in public but our average steam logs go like this:

Satan: Ponyponypony
Evilorber: Anime anime anime
Satan: Ponyponypony
Evilorber: Anime anime anime
Satan: CommunistPony CommunistPony CommunistPony
Evilorber: Hentai Hentai Hentai
Satan: toplol.com
Evilorber: Manga Manga Manga

Satan is now offline
Evilorber is now offline

TLDR: Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Im in favour of locking the topic too, because these flame wars are causing my eczema to burn up.

PS: Why no de-rank option? He can't live without creative can he?

Back to top Go down
Bacon
Banned
Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 02:29

I actually have played a bit of survival when I felt like it. I /gm'd to get survival mode and actually two worlds ago I built myself a legit house. But Satan made me get rid of it for whatever reason so I just went back to creative =/ Also, nice fed joke XD And I can say that I understand how it is from your point. As the third-highest rank, you are charged with the safekeeping of the server, and it's a huge responsibility. I'll follow Forl's logic here and just vote option 3. It will give me time to have a break from all this.
Back to top Go down
Portard
Admin+
Admin+
Portard

PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 03:15

*Gives DPMS an internet for taking it like a man*
Back to top Go down
theonlysos
Owner
Owner
theonlysos

PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 03:22

Right then.

July 16th is when you will both be unbanned, regardless of the current ban time.

It'll be over soon.
Back to top Go down
https://smcs.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complaints
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2